Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Spencers Come for a Visit

My friend, Rachael, and her kids came over for dinner one night last week. Both of our husbands were out of town, so we decided to have a pizza night. It was fun and I look forward to having them over again soon!! Ryleigh loved our stairs and spent a lot of time trying to get upstairs. She is so cute!



Charlie and Seth enjoyed playing Wii with TJ and Sam.

Seth posing with Sam. Isn't he adorable?

She had been lying on Samantha's big stuffed animals, so her hair was full of static.
Mine was too!!




She kept trying to pick up the monkey and it was way bigger than she is.
Thanks, Rachael for spending the evening with us. We had a great time!!

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

I'm sure that life is never dull at your house!!!! :)

Stop by my blog and pick up an award that I have for you.

Terrye in FL