Friday, January 2, 2009

Johnny's on Maintenance

Darlene called me earlier today to tell me how the dr. appt went. Johnny is now on the maintenance phase. That means no more hospital stays, etc. They are very excited, as this means he will feel better and not have so many limitations. He won't be knocked so low that he can't be out and about and he'll feel better all around without so much chemo in his system. He'll be on more of a pill form of chemo, etc. from what I understand, for the most part. I waited until he posted something about it on his Facebook, so he could be the one telling everyone. I know a lot of you who read this aren't on Facebook, so I wanted to let you know. :) Keep praying for Johnny, that this will continue to keep the cancer away, and that he will do well on this regimen. The plan right now is that he'll be on maintenance until August. Thanks, again, for your prayers. The Bryans appreciate your prayers so much.

No comments: