Friday, January 16, 2009

Mikaela Comes for a Visit

We got to watch our friends' beautiful daughter while they had a date night after our party with Bruce & Lisa. I had fun taking pics of her, as she is such a doll baby!She loved Samantha's big monkey. It was way bigger than she is!

Mikaela playing with the monkey while Bethany watches



She loved playing with our keys which we keep in a basket on the front door.




I asked her to touch the snowman so I could take a picture. She obliged!

She loved the tree but didn't touch until I asked her to for the previous picture. She is SO well behaved!


Once Mommy & Daddy got back, she got so excited and played and ate while sitting on the monkey. Johnny & TJ got home, too, so she started running around in circles until she was dizzy and the whole time she'd chant "Johnny, TJ" . I wish I would have gotten some of that, because it was pretty funny and she did it over and over!



We are already looking forward to our next visit with Mikaela. She is such a joy!

No comments: