Thursday, January 29, 2009

God's Splendor

I was upstairs reorganizing our bedroom and noticed the snow and ice were melting outside. I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures. The view outside one of our windows.






I got obsessed with trying to catch one of the drops as it was "letting go". Here is one right before it dropped.


And there it goes! :)



Later as I was walking past the family room window, I noticed the sunset, so once again, grabbed my camera.


God's hand in nature is so awesome. It just takes my breath away. I read Psalm 147 on Tuesday, and was reminded of it when I saw this on Wednesday. :) God is so good!








2 comments:

Doug and Terrye said...

Oh my! A FL girl like you must be in her glory with all of that splendor surrounding her :)

Terrye in FL

TK said...

Beautiful!!!!