Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas with the Fowlers

Bruce, Lisa, and Bethany were out of town for Christmas this year, so we celebrated once they got back. On January 10th, we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast as is our family tradition to do that on Christmas Eve morning. Then, we went back to our house to open gifts and play games. It was such a great day!!The family sitting at the Cracker Barrel table. We had excellent service. They were being observed by some Cracker Barrel "higher ups" and they tripping over each other to give us everything we might need. I told Theron I wanted to walk up to one of the observers and say, "Hey, what's going on? They NEVER act like this!" But, of course, I'd never do that. They really are great there all the time. :)

Theron put one of our small trees back out so we could have a tree up for our gift exchange!


My Bath and Body Works gift from Lisa




Theron got a set to make chicken wings.




Bruce and Lisa with their gifts. I put Bruce's gift card into a Vera Bradley Box. I think he liked the box more than the card! haha


The Fowlers got TJ an ITunes gift card, too.

Chrissy with her Bath and Body Works gifts



Bethany with her EverSewEnglish purse & Sam and Mary with their Bath & Body Works stuff.


Theron being cute


We all played Quelf while Theron took pictures for me


No comments: