Monday, May 5, 2008

Hello from Florida, well, and Alabama

Hi, Theron and I are on Orange Beach, AL for a few days. We stopped by PCC to see Chrissy yesterday, and to give her a few totes to start packing!! We are staying in a condo on Orange Beach, and it is beautiful. Today was an awesome day. I forgot my camera up in the room, so I'll have to load the pictures later and put them on the blog. I went to the beach (our condo is right on the beach, so I didn't have far to walk) for a few hours then met Theron at the pool. After lunch, we headed over to Adventure Island and played mini golf and in the arcade. I got two holes in one, by the way!! Theron did get one, too. :) We shopped and ate out for dinner and then headed back to the condo and walked down the beach to see a beautiful Baptist church being built right on the beach. It is really neat! Anyway, I'll post pictures later...probably tomorrow.
We saw Chrissy briefly yesterday, and she looks great! She is so excited about coming home. She called today and was so ecstatic about being officially done with her freshman year of college. She had just taken her last "final" exam! So far she's gotten all A's and one B on them. She'll find out the final 3 tonight.
Also, on a more serious note, please pray for Johnny as he'll be in the hospital this week for his methatrexate (sp?) treatment. This one is usually especially rough on him. I talked with Darlene today and he'll go in tomorrow (Tues) morning. Usually he's done by Thurs or Fri.
Thanks for your prayers on their behalf. He is an awesome young man.

No comments: