Friday, May 30, 2008

Mother's Day

Our church does a Mother/Son banquet on leap years, instead of the regular Mother/Daughter fellowships. Here are some pictures I took that night. It was a lot of fun and great food, too!

Ryan, Tammy, Nancy, & DrewOur crazy table
Me and TJ
Johnny, TJ, Joey, Andre throwing around a football afterwards. They ended up getting it stuck (nice throw, Johnny) on the roof, so went inside after this and played ball in the gym. haha
I'm not sure if they ever did tell Pastor Mike what happened to the ball. Sunday afternoon, decorations by Sam...the flowers were from Theron and the kids

Me and my brood! I am so thankful to God for my kids. They are truly blessings to me. I can't believe how old they are all getting! Time sure flies when you are having fun.

Theron asked me where I wanted to eat for Mother's Day, and I asked if he'd grill steaks and vegies on the grill for me at home. I don't like going out on Mother's Day as the restaurants are way too crowded, and besides, Theron's steaks are awesome! He is a wonderful husband, and such a great dad to our kids. I am truly blessed. God is so good!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You guys are great about taking family pics often, but this one of you and your kids made my eyes well up with tears. It's such a blessing to see your family with 100% of your kids loving the Lord. What a great testimony of Godly parents!

The Bowman Bunch said...

Aw, thanks, Amanda.