Thursday, May 8, 2008

Date Day

Here is the view from our condo on Orange Beach, AL. Theron and I arrived there on Sunday, May 4th. On Monday, I headed to the beach for a couple of hours. Theron met me at the pool for a bit, then we changed out of our suits and went on a date. We played Putt Putt at Adventure Island then played in the arcade awhile. Headed deeper into Alabama and had dinner at the Oyster Bar...and shopped a bit. :) It was an awesome day. We ended it with a walk down the beach. I'll post some of those pictures in the next post. Anyway, it was a perfect day all around. He's an awesome husband, as he planned this for me, and he doesn't even like the beach much. My view as sat on the beach. The water was very calm.
Theron in the Volcano at Adventure Island
Theron after making a hole in one.
Me, after making my SECOND hole in one!! :)
Theron and me on the 18th hole.


Me, trying to hide my fat gut in the bushes. haha



1 comment:

Amanda said...

You crack me up and you do NOT have a fat gut!