Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mary & Chrissy!!

Today is Chrissy and Mary's 20th Birthday. I've talked to both of them a couple of times, and I think they had a good day. I surprised them and ordered a Rice Krispies treat cake from PCC. One of their friends took them out for dinner. Here are a few pictures of them from over the past couple of years. I didn't get the chance to scan any little girl pictures of them today, but hope to do that soon. :) We love you, Mary and Chrissy, are very proud of you and the sweet young women you have become. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you as you follow Him. Mary and Chrissy with their three brothers a few years ago.
Blowing out candles at their surprise 18th birthday party TWO years ago!! Can you believe it has been that long?

At Disney World in 2005






Christmas from 2 years ago




Mary with Kristen & Steven Weaver at our 2nd Camping trip from 2005




No comments: