Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy 23rd Anniversary

Theron and I were married on Saturday, December 21st, 1985. He chose that date, because our first date was on December 21st (1982). It is funny how time is....it seems like yesterday in a lot of ways. I don't feel much different than I did then, but know I've changed when I look at these pics. haha I love you, Theron, and am so grateful to have you as my husband. We've had a lot of fun, and I am looking forward to the future with you.

This is our wedding party.

Here we are in our receiving line. I am not sure what Theron and I were talking about, but my mom thought it was funny. She just loved Theron!


Theron feeding me a piece of cake. He was very nice and didn't smash it in my face or anything!


Here we are entering the hotel. We left Sarasota the next day to live in High Rolls, NM.

No comments: