Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas!! Happy Birthday, Jesus!
We got up around 730 and went to work opening our gifts. We had fun and everyone enjoyed their new 'toys'. Theron had me open my main one first, as it was a new Nikon CoolPix P80 camera. It takes GREAT pictures. The kids were like, "Thanks, Dad, now she'll never stop shooting pics of us!" haha


TJ & Chrissy opening up their stockings


Mary & Sam opening up their stockings



Passing out the gifts
Theron opening up his gifts. Sam bought him that hat, then realized it had a sticker on it that said "Women's One Size Fits All". So, I got a new hat, and will get Theron another one!

Me with a gift from Mary and my other gifts around me

TJ with his new Ipod Touch

The messy family room after the gifts are opened

Sam and her new cell phone

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

Merry Christmas! What a great gift, you are now a Mamarazzi! Try taking a picture of your tree with the flash off...you will be amazed how beautifully the tree lights will sparkle. (That's what I did on my blog)

Terrye in FL