Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Feeling Nostalgic Today

Well, I found some old pictures and am trying to scan them into the computer. I won't be puting them all on here but here are a few that are funny. TJ meeting Sam for the first time.

TJ's birthday in Lorton, VA



Chrissy, Mary, and TJ playing in the rain in Savannah, GA
Chrissy as Bell, Mary as Snow White, TJ as Woody and Sam as
Eeyore for Halloween quite a few years ago


Theron giving TJ a haircut he didn't want. haha
Butt-heads?
Mary, me, Chrissy and TJ on Mother's Day in 94. That was my first Mother's Day without my mom. I'll be puting up some pictures of her soon.
Chrissy and Mary posing in their get ups for their Kindergarten play
Sam's first Easter (in Kansas)
Trying to get them all to look at one spot at the same time was hard!

I like this one, because Theron is in there trying to get them to laugh.

Our big trip to Disney in 1997 or 1998



The kids with Belle

No comments: