Monday, October 27, 2008

Hershey Park in the Dark Night Two


We didn't get to go to Hershey Park until around 8 p.m. on Saturday night. It rained and rained and rained some more all day long. Theron, being the wonderful husband that he is, took me shopping all day, so the day was not a total loss!! We finally went to Chocolate World, then into the park. It was pretty empty, so we rode our favorite rides over and over (Great Bear & Lighting Racer). It was SO much fun, and we laughed a lot!!

This is usually the Lightning Racer, but for Hershey Park in the Dark, they rename all of the rides to Halloween-type names. Thus, Wicked Racer. It is a good, old-fashioned wooden roller coaster, that goes pretty fast!!


Beautiful, aren't we? HA HA This is our self portrait that I took as we sat at the front of the Wicked Racer. It is so much fun in the front seats!


Here we are waiting to get into the front car...after about two other times of riding in other spots on the coaster...thus the weird hairdos.





Sam sat in the front car on the other coaster. TJ sat in the seat behind her. They run side by side, thus the Lightning Side and the Thunder Side. I think My and Theron's side won this time.



Another time riding..TJ two seats in front of us.


In the next to the back seat....



Sam

TJ


Getting ready to leave the park for the last time this season.

Hershey's new coaster...the Farenheit. I didn't ride it, because I wanted to see if Theron thought I'd like it. He said I would, but then we never got to ride it again. Theron, TJ and Sam did ride it our first night. It was closed our second night because of all of the rain.



Me and my honey, thanks, Theron, for spoiling me so much!! We plan on heading back without the kids in May when they reopen for the weekends.

Sam and TJ

No comments: