Thursday, September 11, 2008

Theron and Nancy Go On a Date

My husband is very sweet. After we said goodbye to the girls...I was very, very sad. I cried most of the way back to the condo. Then, after lying on the balcony for about an hour listening to the waves....I went back inside and cried on Theron's shoulder again. Then, he took me out on a fun date. We played mini golf, air hockey, pinball, and skeeball. After that, we went out to dinner. He knows that mini golf and air hockey always make me laugh....and food is always good for a broken heart!! haha We had a great time!! Thanks, honey, for knowing exactly how to make me smile again. Theron got a hole in one...so I made him pose
The wind kept making the flowers move too much for a good pic, so
Theron held them still for me

Posing for the camera with the timer...on the 18th hole...he won this time!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww...that's so sweet! This post made me cry! =)
I also like your new background; it's very festive for fall!

The Bowman Bunch said...

Theron is pretty awesome. He seems to know when to not say anything and just let me cry. :) I had forgotten how hard it was to leave them! They are such sweet girls and I miss them very much when they aren't home. However, I know they are just fine and look forward to Thanksgiving!! I love cell phones & computers, as they both call or text or email daily.

The Bowman Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bowman Bunch said...

Don't worry, no one commented bad or anything...I just hit the submit button twice and posted my reply to Amanda twice. :)