Sunday, September 7, 2008

PCC Here We Come Again

Chrissy, Mary, Theron and I left on Sunday, Aug. 31st, heading for PCC. Mary and Chrissy followed us in the RAV. There was no way their stuff would have fit in the RAV without having the van, too. They did a great job on their first long drive! They will be driving home in the spring, although, I am trying to convince them they need the van then, too. I look forward to my trips to the beach when we go to PCC!!


Mary drove the first day, and Chrissy drove the 2nd day
Filling up the tank
Eating lunch
Still Eating

Chrissy and I are standingn in front of a dead sunflower at a Rest Area in Alabama. It was supposed to be a symbolic picture of how we felt, since they were leaving home, again. However, Chrissy couldn't hold her frown and started laughing!!

A yucky big spider at the rest area

Mary & Chrissy in front of some live flowers!!

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

So glad you shared the picture of the yucky spider...don't know if I could have made it through another day without seeing it :)

Terrye in FL