Friday, September 12, 2008

Kingsport, TN

After we left GA, Theron and I made our way to Kingsport, TN. We stayed at "the little house" before heading home on Sunday. We had a great evening looking around Kingsport. This is part of the front porch at the little house. Theron's dad laid this. It is absolutley beautiful!
Some of my Mother's In Law flowers. They are gorgeous!

This is a plaque that is hanging in the kitchen of the little house. I love this, as it is SO true!!

Downtown Kingsport


Theron's babyhood home in Kingsport


Pal's is our favorite restaurant in Kingsport, and we laughed at this sign.
Pal's at nighttime...we didn't eat too much just shared a milkshake, fries and peachie tea!! Adrian and Heather, am I making you crave a shake?? :)






2 comments:

Caleb and Emily's Mommy said...

You are so mean!! I want to go home!!! You are at my favorite Pal's in Lynn Garden. One of my friends mother backed into the building and shook the whole thing!Its 10 at night and now I am craving Pal's. I hope you can live with yourself!

The Bowman Bunch said...

Hi, Heather! Sorry!! :) I wish we'd end up being in Kingsport at the same time one of these times!! We'll have to meet at Pal's on Lynn Garden when that happens. That is very near "the little house". That Pal's is our favorite one, too.