Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Flat Chrissy & Flat Mary Go to TBC

Chrissy & Mary are back at Pensacola Christian College, so I revamped Flat Chrissy & Flat Mary for this semester. It has been fun "introducing" new people to them this time. I actually had someone ask me the other night if I carried them around all the time, because I missed them. It was pretty funny. Anyway, here we go on the NEW Adventures of Flat Chrissy & Flat Mary!! Flat Chrissy & Flat Mary join Dad in his Sunday School class
Flat Chrissy & Flat Mary join the orchestra


Hanging out by the donuts (you should have seen the men's faces as I took this one) I didn't even try to explain. haha
Coffee, anyone?
Sneaking a Peak at the Secret Sister gifts
Hanging out with Hope
Taking a look at the MANNA Worldwide missionary's table



Checking out the sound booth

On our way to church

Aren't they cute?



Flat Mary & Flat Chrissy even crashed the 40's Ladies' Class fellowship (like Darlene)

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

Whew! Those two really get around...I'm tired keeping up :)

Terrye in FL