Saturday, August 9, 2008

Washington DC at Night

Dave & Jo and Theron and I went into DC one night. Richard and Cindy had been there all day, so after going out with his nephew they headed to our house. The kids all had plans that evening, so it was just the four of us. It was a beautiful night to be outside, and we had a great time.Me & Theron at the FDR Memorial..it is absolutely beautiful at night!!A surprise picture of JoJo pretending to dance to the radioMe dancing to the music in my head hahaJo & Dave
Dave being serious
Me and Jo in line...my guy's coat was sticking out too much for me to get in line all the way. Really, it wasn't that my hips were too big!!
The Lincoln Memorial
This guy was standing on his head for no apparent reason. I thought it looked so funny, I had to take his picture.
The Jefferson Memorial across the way
The Washington Memorial with the Capitol in the background








No comments: