Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Second Birthday Celebration

We always make birthdays as special as they can be and also make them last as long as possible in our house...not just ours, but anyone who is in our home during their birthday week!! This year was a new record for celebrating! I had my first surprise on Wed, July 23rd...see previous post. Then on Friday, Lisa had asked if she could surprise Bruce with a cake at my house for his 40th birthday which would be on the 27th. Well, she put my name on the cake, too, so Bruce and I shared the privilege of blowing out the candles while they sang for us. We even had some cards and presents to open!! Here we are blowing them out, while Lisa and Bethany watch in the background. Don't we loook like twins? haha
Jo and Cindy on the porch before Cindy leaves on Saturday morning.
Cindy and Richard as they leave to go to Mennonite country in PA. Cindy had always wanted to go there, so Richard took her on their way home...they left on Saturday to have time to site see up there. Cindy's mom was my dad's sister and my mom was her dad's sister! So we are double-first cousins with her and her brother, John. Isn't that neat?

No comments: