Friday, August 8, 2008

More pics of Lake Anna

Sam waiting for me to fill up the tank so we can get to the lake.
TJ taking a break

Cindy taking a video of me taking a picture. Richard is reading while Jo and Dave decide who goes out on the ski next.
My other "daughter" Nina. She, TJ and Dave went out on the tube a few times. Dave also gave her and TJ lessons on how to wake board. I will try to put a video of TJ wake boarding on the blog, too.
Chrissy coming back from a spin on the jet ski. She had lots of fun going off on her own as I worried til I could see her again.

Dave showing TJ the "ropes" haha

Me and Jo coming back from my first time driving the jet ski. It was SO fun! We laughed our heads off. When Jo drove me the last day, we went so fast and had such a blast. I didn't even have to hold on much, I just enjoyed the ride.

No comments: