Friday, August 8, 2008

Lake Anna with Family

My sister, Jo, and her husband, Dave, and my cousin, Cindy and her husband Richard visited us in July. We had a wonderful time. I am posting some pics tonight and will do some more tomorrow. Jo and Dave live in Sarasota, FL and own a jet ski and brought it up with them. We had a great time playing with it at Lake Anna. Jo & Sam getting ready to be pulled on the tube by the jet ski.


Sam and Mary, on another day, getting ready for their adventure on the tube. Dave drove a bit more crazy with them on the tube than when Jo was on there.
Theron was able to come to the lake one day with us. He and I went out for a ride on the jet ski. I think it feels like a motorcycle on the water, and loved it. I asked for one for my birthday, but he said no! Can you believe it? haha
Lisa and Bruce came to visit while our relatives were here. This is Bruce, Richard, Dave, Jo, Lisa and Cindy.
Cindy and Jo going for a ride.
Dave taking Mary out on the ski. I think he was pulling Nina and TJ on the tube at this point. He is getting ready to bail on them as he was getting hot.
TJ and Sam with Jo as they set out on the tube.


No comments: