Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another Day at the Beach

My absolute favorite thing to do to relax on vacation is to sit on the beach and read while listening to the waves. On April 2nd, Samantha and I took off for Siesta Key Beach (it's about 15 or 20 minutes from the Gygers' house). It is the perfect beach..the sand is fine and powdery and a white white! The water is beautiful, too. We stayed about 5 hours, and both burned where we missed with our lotion. It was worth it, as it was the perfect beach day! Sam spent most of the time in the water, while I sat and read all day.


Sam took this right as we got there, so I could send it to Theron. He was back at his mom's working. Great secretary that I am, I still took the day off.

1 comment:

Blakemore Family said...

So pretty! Glad you had a lovely, relaxing time (but we are also glad to have you back!)