Monday, January 10, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

We had a wonderful vacation again this year. This makes the fourth year we've spent Thanksgiving in this condo on Perdido Key. We loved every minute. The weather was beautiful and
I even got some beach time in.  Awesome!


Chrissy & TJ lookin' so thrilled to have me snappin' their pic so early in the morning.
The only evidence I saw of the gulf oil spill, besides the guys looking for oil who were digging up the sand all around the place. 
A great perspective!

Yes, a dog on a motorcycle with helmet and goggles.  Is this a Dr. Seuss world we live in? haha

Samantha and Chrissy at dinner one night when we went to a seafood place near the condo. Okay food, but way overpriced...we won't be goin' there again!
Mary and Samantha
Me & TJ
Theron & Me

Chrissy and Thereza on the balcony
Samantha and Nancy playing Yahtzee on the balcony
My pretty little girl
Enjoying the sun, wind, games and life in general!

Chrissy taking a picture of a sunset
This man followed this bird and it was so much fun to watch, I had to at least try to get it on film.


Thanksgiving evening

Our family, together again!  We had so much fun.

It looks like they are all dancing or having spasms, but I honestly don't remember what they were doing.  Probably laughing at Johnny as he was being such a card!
Snuggling with my honey
Trying a more comfortable position for the shot! haha
Guess Johnny didn't like dinner?
Thereza trying to  hide from me?
Everyone's here, almost time to eat!





No comments: