Monday, January 10, 2011

December 21st, 2010



Theron and I celebrated our 25th anniversary this year. Wow, time sure flies when you're with the one you love!  I'll post some "old" pictures later, but wanted to at least get some of these up from our trip into D.C. on the 20th and 21st.  We had a wonderful time. We spent the day in D.C. at the Spy Museum and walking around the holiday market before heading to Ford's Theater to watch A Christmas Carol.  Theron planned the whole day and it was fabulous!!  We ended the day at dinner at Shmucks, I mean, Schmicks! haha  It was a super day and I am so thankful for such a sweet and loving husband to call my own!  We'll be taking our 25th anniversary trip this spring to Disney and then the mountains! 

Ford's Theater

 Inside the theater

 My sweetie and me on the elevator at our hotel

 McCormick and Schmick's where we had a very nice dinner

 The view outside the Spy Cafe's window

 China Town at night after dinner




No comments: