Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pensacola Beach

We arrived in Pensacola on Monday evening. We met the girls at the condo. We usually stay on Perdido Key, but couldn't find anywhere that would let us just stay 2 nights. So, anyway, we stayed in Tristan Towers on Pensacola Beach.

I walked on the beach a few times with the girls. On our last morning there, Theron went to get breakfast for us while I went to the beach, read a book and relaxed. It was great!




Theron and I drove around Pensacola Beach our last night there. This is a house near the beach. Weird, huh?

A barnacled log in the surf.

These weird things were everywhere on the beach. They would lose all their color once they were out of the water for awhile. Then, they'd just be clear and plastic like. I looked them up on the internet, and they are a type of jelly fish. It's called "By the Wind Sailor".
There were literally hundreds of them on the shore and in the surf.




Mary and Chrissy posing the PCC way.

They had these signs on their sidewalks. Hmmm, wonder why?


The Pensacola Beach Ball

Theron and I took Mary and Chrissy to a great seafood restaurant on the beach. It's called Flounders and had great music to go along with the great food! :) Theron and I went back for dinner the 2nd night we were there, too. I love seafood and eat it whenever I can when we are in Florida. It is my favorite food, right up there with Mexican, but I am pretty picky about "fresh" seafood. I guess being raised in FL spoiled me for the real stuff.

Theron and I love golf, and even enjoy playing goofy golf. We played a round while waiting for the girls the day we left PCC for GA.


I always love this tree, so took one of my sweetie in front of it. He beat me by 3 points, by the way!

Here we are posing with yet another timer shot. This one is angled funny so we look stranger than we really do! haha


My hair was in my eyes, so we retook it, and that was the one above this one. I think I look like a sheepdog in this one. haha

No comments: