Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just Us

This is a chapel they have by the road in the tourist part of the area...Pigeon Forge, etc. This part is the drive-thru. You can't see the sign very well, but it really is a drive thru chapel. It also says on another sign that you can renew your vows. I told Theron we could tell everyone that we renewed our vows in the drive thru, since we are so busy. haha NOT!
I set the timer on the camera and would run and sit by Theron on the couch in our cabin, trying to get just the right shot. So, here they are, and they make me laugh because we were laughing in between the takes as I ran back and forth.






These were taken by the roadside on the way up to our cabin. I love waterfalls, so Theron pulled over so we could check it out. I set the timer and took these.




No comments: