Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Fellowship


Our church had our annual Mother/Daughter dinner on Saturday, May 9th. It was a lot of fun, and we had some yummy food, too!! :)

Mary, Chrissy, Nancy, Samantha



Nicole, Lori and Virginia


Nicole, Silly Virginia, & Lori


Chrissy

We played a Mother/Daughter game much like the Newlywed Game. Sam and I tied with another mom/daughter for first. If I had put the correct flower down for my favorite flower, we would have been first all the way. :) TJ took it when we got home and did as well as Sam. Theron did almost as well as they did...he missed 3, instead of 2.

Horrible pic of me, but oh, well. :) That's my friend, Carole, beside me.


Sam with some of the other daughters.


Andre, Johnny, Joey and TJ. Andre and Joey serenaded us during dinner. They both play saxophones, and were awesome! TJ & Johnny were our servers, along with Pastor Mike and Pastor Reid. They did a super job!!

No comments: