Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Theron!!

Theron turned 48 yesterday. We had a great evening. He had to work all day, but was able to relax after that. I believe everyone should get off of work on their birthday, but life in the real world doesn't always work that way. We'll make up for it on our getaway next weekend. :) His sister, Shonia and his parents contributed to his Birthday week, too. He's in FL and GA today and tomorrow, so we'll finish celebrating when we head to FL to get the girls. :) You can't just celebrate your birthday in one or two days!! We had his favorite for dinner...chicken-n-dumplins with yellow rice, corn, rolls, and a salad. Followed by cake and ice cream, of course.

Theron opening up some of his gifts.


Theron with two of our kids and two of his gifts!

Theron and his GPS


Theron with his gift from Jo and Dave.


Theron & me snuggling before we ate some yummy birthday cake.

The birthday chair. Sam decorated it for him when she decorated the kitchen and table.
Theron blew out the candles so quickly I didn't hit the camera button in time to catch it. :)
My sweet husband. I am so thankful that God blessed me with Theron. He is a wonderful husband to me and great dad to our kids. He works very hard to provide for us, and lets us know every day how much he loves us. We love you, Theron, you're the best!







No comments: