Monday, November 24, 2008

We Made It!!


We arrived on Perdido Key around 1:15 p.m. on Sunday. We met the girls at a Mexican restaurant we have been wanting to try for awhile now. It was great, by the way! Anyway, it was wonderful to see them, again, and even made me cry. They were like "Mom, why are you crying?" haha They'll understand one day when they have kids of their own. :)


Sam, Chrissy, & Mary

TJ, Nancy (with horrible hair day hair), & Theron
Mary, chilling at the condo


Chrissy getting to work


TJ wondering why I am taking a picture of him playing a video game haha


Chrissy and I sat out on the balcony talking for a bit, as we watched the sunset.
Me, but you can't tell how pretty the sky was behind me.


The view from our balcony. It is a huge balcony that wraps around the side of the building. There are two master suites, so the twins got one and Theron and I took the other. Both master suites overlook the water and have glass doors to the balcony. Awesome view...and great to sleep to as you can hear the ocean at night very clearly!!



Nancy & Theron on the balcony, watching the sunset

Pretty, pretty


These are the lots right next to "our" condo. There used to be a hotel/condo in one spot and I think, houses on the others, but the hurricane a few years ago took them out.
Another beautiful sunset! I love the wonders of nature God has blessed us with here on Earth.
He is awesome!! Like my little nephew once said (after I showed him a rainbow and explained that God made it just for us), "What's God gonna do next?"

1 comment:

Blakemore Family said...

I think I have cried more tears since I have had kids than in the rest of my whole life! Your girls look like they are growing up & are definitely young women now. We can't wait to see them!