Saturday, April 2, 2011

Three Sisters In Orlando: First Stop Downtown Disney

February 24th, Theron had to go on a business trip. Vanessa, Jo and I headed to Orlando for three days.  Our first stop was the hotel, then  Downtown Disney. 
 Downtown Disney
 It was a beautiful day.  I couldn't believe I had left behind cold cold weather in VA.
 Me, Jo, and Vanessa watching the people go by
 A crazy mirror in the candy shop
 Joe's Crab Shack.  Jo is pretending she ate all of that food alone. haha
 We split this dessert, but I am pretending I'm eating it all by myself!  oink oink
 We asked our waitress to take our picture and she seemed a little annoyed.  Oh well, too bad, so sad! haha
 I surprised Jo and Nessa and bought us matching jammies.  They have Mickey and Minnie Mouse all over them.  :)

 I kept putting the time on and then running to sit between them.  It just got nuttier and nuttier.




 The next day...Disney World!!!
 That's going into Downtown Disney...how'd that get in this spot?
 On the tram. Apparently the lady behind me was not amused by my excitement.  LOL
 First view on Space Mountain from the monorail
 Jo on the tram. I think we scared the little boy next to her.
 In the Magic Kingdom
 Nessa and Jo at the Haunted Mansion

 Jo and me on Splash Mountain
 Wedway People Mover...we were tired, so stayed on it for two times around.  We laughed a lot on this ride.



 It's a Small World and EVERYONE in the world was here. haha  The line was longer
than I've ever seen, but it moved quickly.  The park was very crowded, but thanks to FastPasses, we didn't wait in any line for very long.
 It's a Small World
 Nessa and I love the teacups, so Jo took some pics of us spinning around and around.
 Me, pretending to throw up in the cup


It was a wonderful day!  It went by too quickly, but we had tons of fun.

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

You make The World look like so much more fun than the average tourist!!! ;)