Sunday, March 13, 2011

St. Armand's Cirlce

This is out of order, but our last day in Sarasota, I headed to Siesta Key Beach, FL.  I spent exactly an hour sitting in a beach chair, watching the people go by, taking pictures and loving the sun and waves.  Then I packed up my stuff and headed back to Jo's to meet up with Vanessa and Theron and Michelle for a trip to St. Armand's Circle.

It was very crowded, but I found a spot right by the water.  :)
Theron and me shopping on St. Armand's Circle. On our way there, Theron stopped by Big Olaf's and got us all ice cream. Of course, I got Kaluha Crunch!
Vanessa, Michelle and me on St. Armand's Circle.  This is not a good picture of any of us, but it's the only one we have, so here it is!!  Sorry, girls!
Beautiful drive on our way back from the Key.

This house has sparkles in the paint, but they didn't show up in this picture.

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

Does Big Olafs have any other kind of ice cream?!? My all time favorite!!!!