Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Brian!!

Our first night in Sarasota we went to Theron's parents for awhile then headed to Jo's house for a birthday party for Brian.  We had a wonderful evening full of laughter and fun.  I sure miss my family!
Brian with his birthday banana split cake (made by Jo from Mom's recipe).  It was scrumpdidlyicious and the recipe will appear on my food blog soon!
And he blew out the candles with one breath!
Theron, SanDee, and Jesse.  Jesse surprised us and brought the kids.  It was great to see them all! 

Kailyn loves my dad and is very possessive of him.  When I told her that he was my daddy, she said,          "NO, MY pop pop!"
Vanessa, Kailyn & Dad
Watching TV and waiting for Brian to open his gifts
My VERY talented Grand Nephew! Haha Way to go, Riley!
Vanessa's reaction to being told her dance at work would be on You Tube soon! haha
Brian listening to his Hoops and Yo Yo card from us!
Thanking Dad for his gift.  They look like they are sharing a secret! haha
All of the siblings plus dad minus Lisa.  Ain't family great? ♥
After everyone left, Jo and I drove down to the lake and I took a picture of the beautiful moon.  This camera doesn't do too well at nigth without a tripod, but  you get the idea!  It was so pretty!

No comments: