Saturday, February 6, 2010

Feb 2010 The Big Snow

Most of these were taken the 2nd day of the storm. The first day it mainly sleeted. We had some snow before bed...maybe 8 inches? Two doves trying to get warm on our deck
Looking out the front porch Fri evening

I opened the door to the deck and found this. It scared me so much I didn't realize there were no footprints in the snow. TJ had done it to trick me! It worked!


Our trees with the burden of lots of snow



I think this was 10 inches...it ended up being just at 17 inches of snow and ice.

Even more snow

The Highlander



The RAV4


Snowscape


A new snowdrift on top of an old one

My favorite tree






The neighbor's trees bowing to me

Our trees

A tree by the corner of the house




Another view of the side tree






Our azalea bush

Home Sweet Home


Still snowing

Up Cranston

Down Danford

Our house

Our deck....dreaming of spring





Mary and me in the front yard

No comments: