Thursday, February 18, 2010

Disney, Sea World, Hodge Podge

I'm trying to get more of our "old" pics onto the computer. Here are a few I uploaded today.









TJ and Sam at a Gunston Elementary function





All of us in D.C.


The last trip we took to Disney. I was so sick and taking DayQuil because I was determined to enjoy myself! :) It was in the 90's, so was very very hot.



Theron and me camping with my brother and SanDee when they came to visit us in NM.




Another time going over Splash Mountain! I love that ride! Jo and Michelle came with us that day.


One of our neighborhood Halloween parties in the Marguys' garage! We had such a great neighborhood back then!

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

Sometimes when I'm really down...like today...I just come to your blog and listen to the music. :)