Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas Parties, etc.

TJ took his new girlfriend to the teen banquet at her church. He got a new suit and then borrowed her dad's tie to match her. :) Here he is afterwards.

Our church has the best Christmas parties. This year it was a Fiesta theme...great Mexican food, fun games and singing, too.



One of the crazy games.



Pin the tale on the creepy donkey!






Theron and I host a Christmas party for Radiance each year for the D.C. area employees. We always hold it at the Occoquan Inn in Occoquan, VA. It is a great restaurant in a quaint little town by the river.
Looking out the front of the restaurant. It even snowed for us!

Theron and I always get there early to make sure everything is just right. Then, I decorate the tables with the edibles I buy for each person to take home with them.


I bought chocolate Christmas trees for each employee and used them as decorations on the tables. I also bought small foil wrapped chocolate as the gifts under the trees. It was really cute!

Here's Johnny and TJ getting ready to go play soccer.

He's a cute elf!

No comments: