Monday, July 7, 2008

Father's Day for Theron

Here are some pictures of Theron's Father's Day. I have gotten busy and not posted in awhile. Theron is a great dad to our kids and a wonderful husband to me. I hope we made his day as special as he is to us. Here is our church's Father's Day choir. TJ is on the front row..you can barely see his head in the crook of Pastor Mike's arm and Theron is on the back row near the right side of the picture. They sounded great!

Here are the kids with Theron...that's TJ, Samantha, Mary & Chrissy

Here's the retake...not sure which I like best, so posted both!

1 comment:

Edith Tucker said...

It was good to see Nancy, Theron and Chrissy this summer at Tommy's. I wish I could have seen TJ, Mary Beth and Samantha too.

Maybe some day soon...

Love, Aunt Edith