Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ringing in 2008

Bill, Darlene, Theron, and I went to a Japanese steakhouse for dinner while the kids hung out at our house Then, we headed to the Bryans' home for the rest of the evening's festivities. Bill & Theron watching TV, waiting for Darlene and me to give them
the go ahead to set off the fireworks. They just couldn't wait until midnight, so we let them set them off around 10. They were pretty awesome!!

TJ picking on Chrissy
Johnny picking on Mary
After the fireworks, which drew all of the neighbors outside to see what was going on, some of the neighborhood girls hung out with our girls at the Bryans'.
The Three Brothers from Other Mothers

Darlene lecturing me about something, as Bill looks on
Me and Theron...not sure what I was doing!
Me and Chrissy in the kitchen (hate this picture of me, but loved it of Chris)
Toasting the New Year in with Sparkling Grape Juice
Getting the juice passed out



2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so thankful for the Christian friends that we all have!

Amanda said...

P.S. I really like your background and you guys look like you're having such fun in these pictures!