Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Eve Morning

Our family tradition is to go to Cracker Barrel on Christmas Eve morning. It started many years ago in Sarasota when I was a teen. Theron and I have continued the tradition with our family, and Lisa and Bruce have, too. This year we were able to go together. We did our family get-together afterwards at our house, instead of doing it that evening.


Bruce, Lisa, TJ, Mary, Chrissy, Samantha and Bethany at Cracker Barrel
The view from the other end of the table, this time, with Sam taking the picture instead of me.
I finally just asked the waitress to take the picture. Theron was sick and not able to go to the restaurant this year. We missed him, but he was able to enjoy our family time at home. He just didn't want to cough on everyone in Cracker Barrel. I told you he is very thoughtful!!
TJ and Sam
Lisa and Nancy

Bethany



This is Bethany, Chrissy and Mary opening gifts.

Here is our Christmas tree in the family room.

Chrissy & Mary

Samantha opening her gifts

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

Hi Nancy! LeAnne just shared your blog address with me! :O)

Terrye