Saturday, November 3, 2007

Johnny's Back Home!!

Hi, I talked with Darlene a little while ago...as I've been gone all day with Theron doing Longaberger "craft" fairs in Northern VA and Fredericksburg and Darlene and I weren't able to get hold of each other til this evening...anyway, Johnny was able to come home today!! He will probably be able to go to church tomorrow, too!! It is always his first request on Sundays and Wednesdays to attend the Lord's house. He had to miss the teen activity last night, but should be well enough tomorrow to go to SS and church. He is such a strong young man, he is truly my hero. Thanks for those of you who have emailed or called me, I will continue to update on the blog as things come up. I think he goes back up to northern VA for some treatments on Tuesday.

No comments: