Sunday, February 6, 2011

Miscellaneous Oldies But Goodies

 TJ pulling up on his Sesame Stree Toy at my mom & dad's house
 Chrissy and Mary's 2nd birthday (in Arizona)...right before we moved to FL.  Love Chrissy's cheeks!

 Grandma Bowman getting the girls ready to go outside and play.
 "Santa" Davey & TJ on TJ's first Christmas
 Chrissy, TJ and Mary at my mom and dad's Easter 1992
 TJ, Theron & me when Theron came home for his R&R
 (about 7 months into his year long assignment in Turkey)
 Me, showing Theron I was losing my baby belly, I guess. haha

One of my all time favorite pictures of Theron and TJ.  Theron left for Turkey when TJ was about 3 weeks old.  He came home for his R&R when TJ was about 7 months old.  They bonded quickly. :)  That's Mary looking at TJ, sharing Daddy Time.  :)

No comments: