Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Week Nov 09 Part 2

These are from Wed and Thursday. I took a walk on the beach Wed evening and caught the sunset on the way back up to the condo.



This was a big jellyfish washed up on the sand.


Getting lower and lower




Plop!


Sunset from the balcony, again.


Thanksgiving morning...heading out to school. Chrissy had to stay home as she was too sick to go out.



Thanksgiving morning. The gulf was so calm the waves were more like ripples.


Time to eat!! That's Theron and Mary at the table. Johnny, TJ, Joey, Samantha, and Chrissy at the counter.

Sunset on Thanksgiving. I know, I know...I just can't get enough of the sunsets.


Me and my honey


Theron looking at the sunset.



Chrissy, Johnny (being a nut) and TJ watchin' tv

Johnny took this of me without me knowing it...he's a booger.

Johnny took this of his brother.



This was a boat out in the Gulf in front of the condo...and there were tons of birds in the water. There must of been tons of fish, because soon there were lots of boats and even more birds! This was taken Nov 27th in the morning.

Another view from the balcony. The water was SO pretty today.

2 comments:

TK said...

Love all your photos! How are you doing? Check out the blog to see Manny, Colette and girls :)

Doug and Terrye said...

I NEED some December pics!!! :)