Friday, July 3, 2009

Ahhh, Paradise on Earth

I absolutely love going to Siesta Key Beach. It is always so relaxing and just beautiful. The first day we were in Sarasota, TJ and Sam wanted to stay at the Gygers' home and swim. I went to Siesta. I had my book, chair, towels and snacks, so I was set. It was an awesome day. I could have stayed there for even longer, but it was really hot that day. I would get hot, then get in the ocean and cool down, then sit back on my chair and do it all over again. It was so heavenly. The view just as you step on the white sand from the walkway from the parking lot.
I sat just to the left of the lifeguard stand and near the water.

Beautiful!

The view from my chair in the sand.



The view right in front of me.. can't you just hear the waves now?


People riding their bikes down the beach.

Another view right in front of me.

No comments: