Monday, February 9, 2009

Temple Baptist Church Steeple All Lit Up

Our church steeple has not been lit since we moved into our new building about a year and a half ago. We are getting ready to begin another building project, as the Lord is blessing us with another growth spurt. Before doing that we are putting the finishing touches on the building. There's an electrician who is part of our church family, and he came and spent many hours instaling the lighting for the steeple. He did a great job, and it is beautiful!! Way to go, Bob!! Oh, and TJ took some of these and I took some. :)















3 comments:

Caleb and Emily's Mommy said...

How pretty! Thanks for posting the pictures. I know its been three years since we moved but sometimes I get sad b/c I miss going to TBC and I miss all of the great people!

The Bowman Bunch said...

And we still miss you!!

Doug and Terrye said...

Where did you go???? I've been checking your blog for a post ;)

Terrye in FL