Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Udpate on Johnny

Darlene, Johnny, and Joey dropped by for dinner last night. Bill was out of town. I grabbed my camera and tried to take a good picture, but they all ducked down. So, I patiently waited and snapped this one. I know, I am very annoying with my camera, but it is so fun to bug them. This is TJ, Johnny, Joey, Sam, Kristen, & Mary. Johnny is doing well, but still has no immune system. He can't be in big crowds until it comes back up, so please pray it does soon. He loves to go to church and isn't allowed to until the numbers are in the right range. Pray for Kristen's dad, Karl Weaver, as he was just diagnosed with leukemia. He is in the hospital at Duke University for 10 days right now, for the start of his chemo to get it in remission. Pray for his wife, Michelle, as well.

No comments: